‘I wish we could become ink ourselves, existing for all eternity within the pages of a book, immortal in our passion.’
For her collaboration with adult film director Erika Lust, Apollonia Saintclair created 10 animated drawings that were inserted in the live action.
The movie is directly inspired by the world of “Ink is my Blood” and actors Moth and Rust love each other between live scenes and animations, between pixels and ink, between realism and surrealism. Take a look at the trailer: https://xconfessions.com/ink-is-my-blood
Now you can buy a limited signed print of one of this drawings, along with the book Ink is my Blood Volume One featured in the movie.
The prints are available individually, with the dedicated book Ink is my Blood Volume One or as a complete portfolio.
Fine art print on Hahnemühle William Turner, acid and lignin free archival paper (310gr). Museum Quality.
Limited edition of 12 (A3) 24 A4) copies.
* LARGE PRINT A3 (11.8" x 16.5" / 30 x 42 cm)
* MEDIUM PRINT A4 (11.7" x 8.3" / 29.7 x 21.0 cm)
Registered priority mail with tracking code.
* Single signed print #1 - #10
* Single signed print #1 - #10 with the dedicated book INK IS MY BLOOD Volume One.
* Portfolio: complete series of all 10 signed prints with an additional exclusive signed print #11, the original film cover by Apollonia Saintclair, and the dedicated book INK IS MY BLOOD Volume One